- Enter your Control Panel by clicking Start button
- Choose Administrative Tools
- And then Local Security Policy
- There're some options (), open Local Policies
- Click User Rights Assignment
- Find this policy: Log on as Batch Job
- Right click it, Properties
- Add User or Group. Add the username who will "log on as batch job" access
- Make sure username you've entered is shown in the list. OK.
Okey, getting headache when troubleshooting Oracle? Just enjoy it!
Special thanks for Kohar "the Master"